Please follow & like us :)
Welcome to The Boating Association. Here you will be able to keep up to date with latest news, upcoming events, legislation, blogs and more.
The Boating Association was set up 70 years ago to promote co-operation and comradeship between all river users and all associated waterways, to ensure the extension, development and improvement of these waterways and of their facilities and amenities so as to make the waterways safer and more pleasant. The Boating Association represents the collective individual interests of all Members in all matters relating to boating and the use of the waterways.
- *UPDATE* | CROMWELL LOCK, NAVIGATION LIMITATION July 28, 2020
- The Easing Of Lockdown Measures And What That Means For Boaters June 23, 2020
- *Update* | Holme Lock, Navigation Restiction Loosened June 19, 2020
- BSS Examination COVID-19 Suspension Lifted May 17, 2020
- Latest CRT Coronavirus Update: 7/5/2020 May 7, 2020
Monthly Archives: May 2020
Boat Safety Scheme (BSS) Examinations, suspended in the COVID-19 related lockdown, have now resumed for most boat owners, but they will happen in a ‘new normal’ framework based on the latest Government guidance. | Following the UK Government request that … Continue reading