Please follow & like us :)
Welcome to The Boating Association. Here you will be able to keep up to date with latest news, upcoming events, legislation, blogs and more.
The Boating Association was set up 70 years ago to promote co-operation and comradeship between all river users and all associated waterways, to ensure the extension, development and improvement of these waterways and of their facilities and amenities so as to make the waterways safer and more pleasant. The Boating Association represents the collective individual interests of all Members in all matters relating to boating and the use of the waterways.
- The Boating Association’s AGM To Be Held Online September 24, 2020
- *UPDATE* | CROMWELL LOCK, NAVIGATION LIMITATION July 28, 2020
- The Easing Of Lockdown Measures And What That Means For Boaters June 23, 2020
- *Update* | Holme Lock, Navigation Restiction Loosened June 19, 2020
- BSS Examination COVID-19 Suspension Lifted May 17, 2020
September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Updates
Cromwell Lock will now be manned each day between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm, for those who make prior bookings. If you have not made a booking, it currently cannot be guaranteed that there will be a lock keeper on … Continue reading
The Government has today announced measures to continue the easing of lockdown. Importantly, this means that from Saturday 4 July all boaters in England will be able to stay overnight on their boats. While longer journeys are now possible, and … Continue reading