Please follow & like us :)
Welcome to The Boating Association. Here you will be able to keep up to date with latest news, upcoming events, legislation, blogs and more.
The Boating Association was set up 70 years ago to promote co-operation and comradeship between all river users and all associated waterways, to ensure the extension, development and improvement of these waterways and of their facilities and amenities so as to make the waterways safer and more pleasant. The Boating Association represents the collective individual interests of all Members in all matters relating to boating and the use of the waterways.
- The Boating Association’s AGM To Be Held Online September 24, 2020
- *UPDATE* | CROMWELL LOCK, NAVIGATION LIMITATION July 28, 2020
- The Easing Of Lockdown Measures And What That Means For Boaters June 23, 2020
- *Update* | Holme Lock, Navigation Restiction Loosened June 19, 2020
- BSS Examination COVID-19 Suspension Lifted May 17, 2020
September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Navigation Update
This update is regarding the previous restrictions effective on: Lock 8, Holme Lock, River Trent As of Saturday, 20/06/2020, Holme Lock will be open for passage and operated by a lock keeper between the hours of 09:00 am and 1:00 … Continue reading →