Please follow & like us :)
Welcome to The Boating Association. Here you will be able to keep up to date with the latest news, upcoming events, legislation, blogs and more.
The Boating Association was set up over 70 years ago to promote co-operation and comradeship between all river users and all associated waterways, to ensure the extension, development and improvement of these waterways and of their facilities and amenities so as to make the waterways safer and more pleasant. The Boating Association represents the collective individual interests of all Members in all matters relating to boating and the use of the waterways.
- The Trent Navigation Alliance Has Been Formed April 29, 2022
- BSS Consultation on the review of the Examination Checking Procedures ECP 2022 March 28, 2022
- East Midlands Boater Conference 2022 March 9, 2022
- Boat Safety Scheme Officers Report January 7, 2022
- Navigation and Towpath Restrictions on Aire + Calder Main Line & New Junction Canal December 9, 2021
Monthly Archives: October 2020
The Boat Safety Scheme has put out a notice to all boaters urging them to follow their latest advice which was formulated in conjunction with the government’s Marine Accident Investigation Branch (MAIB). The latest (26/10/2020) advice regarding CO can be … Continue reading
Update correct as of 21/10/2020: The works for the Boston Barrier project are still on-going. This project is being carried out by contractors on behalf of the Environment Agency and is located on the River Witham, near Boston Lock. Boaters … Continue reading