Please follow & like us :)
Welcome to The Boating Association. Here you will be able to keep up to date with the latest news, upcoming events, legislation, blogs and more.
The Boating Association was set up over 70 years ago to promote co-operation and comradeship between all river users and all associated waterways, to ensure the extension, development and improvement of these waterways and of their facilities and amenities so as to make the waterways safer and more pleasant. The Boating Association represents the collective individual interests of all Members in all matters relating to boating and the use of the waterways.
- The Trent Navigation Alliance Has Been Formed April 29, 2022
- BSS Consultation on the review of the Examination Checking Procedures ECP 2022 March 28, 2022
- East Midlands Boater Conference 2022 March 9, 2022
- Boat Safety Scheme Officers Report January 7, 2022
- Navigation and Towpath Restrictions on Aire + Calder Main Line & New Junction Canal December 9, 2021
Monthly Archives: February 2021
If your examination is due or will soon be due we recommend you get it booked as soon as possible because recent figures show examinations are approximately 18% down on 2016’s figures. If this situation remains there will be circa … Continue reading
The Boat Safety Scheme (BSS) has decided to carry out an online survey of all Boat Owners. This survey will be live during March 2021. The purpose of the survey is to understand more about your opinions on some important … Continue reading
The Boating Association has been asked by CRT to seek boaters’ opinions on an aspect of the Boat Safety Scheme. We shall be sending the information to all members when it is received in March. The information will be sent … Continue reading