Please follow & like us :)
Welcome to The Boating Association. Here you will be able to keep up to date with the latest news, upcoming events, legislation, blogs and more.
The Boating Association was set up over 70 years ago to promote co-operation and comradeship between all river users and all associated waterways, to ensure the extension, development and improvement of these waterways and of their facilities and amenities so as to make the waterways safer and more pleasant. The Boating Association represents the collective individual interests of all Members in all matters relating to boating and the use of the waterways.
- The Trent Navigation Alliance Has Been Formed April 29, 2022
- BSS Consultation on the review of the Examination Checking Procedures ECP 2022 March 28, 2022
- East Midlands Boater Conference 2022 March 9, 2022
- Boat Safety Scheme Officers Report January 7, 2022
- Navigation and Towpath Restrictions on Aire + Calder Main Line & New Junction Canal December 9, 2021
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: BSS Exams
During 2021 the scheme Technical Committee carried out a full review of the Examiners Check Procedures. Whilst there are several hundred changes, other than one new requirements for certain Wilderness boats and one check re-aligned with an equivalent requirement from … Continue reading