If your examination is due or will soon be due we recommend you get it booked as soon as possible because recent figures show examinations are approximately 18% down on 2016’s figures. If this situation remains there will be circa 2000 boats without a valid BSS certificate by the end of the financial year. Getting booked in early can help mitigate any potential rush of all boaters trying to book examinations.
Please follow & like us :)
Welcome to The Boating Association. Here you will be able to keep up to date with the latest news, upcoming events, legislation, blogs and more.
The Boating Association was set up over 70 years ago to promote co-operation and comradeship between all river users and all associated waterways, to ensure the extension, development and improvement of these waterways and of their facilities and amenities so as to make the waterways safer and more pleasant. The Boating Association represents the collective individual interests of all Members in all matters relating to boating and the use of the waterways.
- Catching up with the Visitor Moorings on the River Trent & Associated Waterways Group March 25, 2021
- The Boating Association Boat Safety Scheme Officers Report March 25, 2021
- Boat Owners’ Survey | A Reminder to Take Part March 25, 2021
- Boat Owners’ Survey: Your Invitation to Take Part March 15, 2021
- How the upcoming Boat Owners’ Survey will work March 1, 2021
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30