Please follow & like us :)
Welcome to The Boating Association. Here you will be able to keep up to date with the latest news, upcoming events, legislation, blogs and more.
The Boating Association was set up over 70 years ago to promote co-operation and comradeship between all river users and all associated waterways, to ensure the extension, development and improvement of these waterways and of their facilities and amenities so as to make the waterways safer and more pleasant. The Boating Association represents the collective individual interests of all Members in all matters relating to boating and the use of the waterways.
- How the upcoming Boat Owners’ Survey will work March 1, 2021
- Is Your BSS Examination Due Soon? February 27, 2021
- Announcement | The Boat Owners’ Survey Releasing in March 2021 February 22, 2021
- CRT Seeks Boaters Opinions on Part of the Boat Safety Scheme February 18, 2021
- A Huge Thank You To The Visitor Moorings on the River Trent & Associated Waterways Group January 24, 2021
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Update
Boat Safety Scheme (BSS) Examinations, suspended in the COVID-19 related lockdown, have now resumed for most boat owners, but they will happen in a ‘new normal’ framework based on the latest Government guidance. | Following the UK Government request that … Continue reading
Below is a link to the official Boat Safety Scheme update on boating examinations. Please give it a read as it outlines the scheme’s wish for boaters to book their examinations as soon as possible, but only if your circumstances … Continue reading
Boston lock CRT have provided their lockkeepers with a new phone number, which is the following: 07387050967